3R Flower Frame - Imprint precious memories Pink
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
3R Preserved Flower Frame - Imprint precious memories
Design Inspirations: Let this frame imprint precious memories. Remind yourself of special moments.
- Materials: Flowers are fresh flowers which are processed through a series of special procedures and kept for 1-2 years. It is beautifully known as "external love"
- Purpose: Holiday Gifts, Souvenirs, Friends' Birthday Celebration
- Frame Size：15.5cm L x 8.5cm W x 20.5cm H
- Photo Size：3R
- Frame wood: lacquered solid wood
- Care Tips: Preserved flowers has longer storage time for 1-2 years if the environment is kept dry.
- The photo is for reference only.
- Please provide one photo (more than 1MB pixels); Please forward the photo to our e-mail address.
One Flower Hassel free payment process
> confirm order online> we will prepare your order accordingly>All done now!
For Macau customers
Bank Transfer 銀行轉帳
Mpay number: +853-6638 5880
For HK customers
PayMe by HSBC:
OR Click on this link https://payme.hsbc/oneflower -> enter invoice total -> complete payment.
Fast Payment System
Bank transfer 銀行轉帳
For overseas customers
Visa/Master/Google Pay/Shopify Pay
Our Brand and Vision:
One Flower was established in 2015 with a pioneering vision to blend traditional floral art with press flower art, painting, and other art genres. We applied various preserved flower techniques to create a unique and lively color scheme, delivering a fashionable and superior floral gift where everyone can enjoy their happy moments. Our philosophy is that only when you are truly happy can you inspire happiness to those around you!
Our vision is to spread happiness and help people create more warm and happy memories together.
We love preserved flowers as a perfect way to preserve happy memories and keep them joyful and warm.
Furthermore, using everlasting flowers to promote sustainable and eco-friendly floral art, cultural creation, and enriching floral art with creativity in life.
Our core services are:
- Premium customised Floral Gift Design
- Wellness Therapy Workshop & Courses (Floral & Scented Candles)
- Floral Table Decorations
One Flower was created by two sisters who have personalities that are day-and-night, but they both have one common interest – design. They are both talented painters and have received numerous awards. In the past, they found ourselves getting bored easily in our personal and work lives, but one summer when they learned floral art together, they realized that when they started to pay attention to mind, body and soul and unlocked the door to everlasting joy. They have a belief that only when you are truly happy can you inspire happiness to those around you!
Every flower gift has a unique memory.... That's why it's named ONE FLOWER. They love preserved flowers as a perfect way to preserve happy memories and keep them joyful and warm.
Elaine is a marketing graduate from The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), she started her career as Product Sales Manager at a diversified portfolio of luxury brands in Hong Kong and Macau. A young talent as a painter, it was not long until Elaine started to find herself in the artistic world again. In 2014, Elaine received her certifications in Preserved Flowers, Lecrin Flowers and Press Flowers Design from Japan UDS and Mono Academy and Japan Lecrin Flower School. A year later, she co-founded One Flower Macau with her sister.
She enjoys doing yoga, painting and doing creative crafts of all kinds. She loves working with her team in cultivating artistic creations with use of various flowers and techniques. Her passion in design has led her to her mission of spreading love with flowers.
In the past, she has participated at various exhibitions, trade shows, and art workshops in Hong Kong and Macau. She has also curated numerous signature products and collaborated with organizations such as Macau Cultural & Creative Integrated Services Centre. Later she settled down in Hong Kong to continue her floral design journey and develop more collaborations with local brands.
- Floral Brand of the Year HKMOB 香港花藝品牌年度大獎
- GOOGLE REVIEWS with most top rankings in HK/Macau 香港澳門唯一取得最多5星評價花藝品牌
- Acquired 8 international qualifications 獲取得8項國際專業資格
- Macao Cultural Affairs Bureau Mentorship Program 澳門文化局導師計劃
- Macau Daily Interview 澳門日報經濟版報道
Founder and Team Qualifications 2015-now:
- Beijing 北京中赫時尚職業花藝師證書
- Japan Universal Designers Academy (UDS)
- Japan Mono 保鮮花師資證書
- Japan Lecrin Flower 麗乾花師資證書
- Japan AUBE 保鮮花師資證書
- Korea IFDA 韓國保鮮花師資證書
- Korea Candle Craft Association 韓國蠟燭工藝協會
- CLAB Baking Candle 韓國烘焙蠟燭工藝協會
Contact us if you are looking for floral collaborations.
Preserved Flower Gifts with minimal care
Preserved flower first launched in Paris in 1991 and then introduced to Japan. Preserved flowers are fresh flowers which are processed through a series of special procedures. It also has longer storage time for 2-3 years if the environment is kept dry. It is beautifully known as "external love"
- Preserved flowers can last for years without water refill
- Preserved flowers and fresh flowers are both real flowers with natural and slight cracked petals
- Place preserved flowers near your bedroom or indoor. Avoid placing it under direct sunlight and near air conditoner
- Use soft brush to clear away some dust left on flowers.
- Use dehumidifier or hair dryer with lowest volume to reduce the moisture level of preserved flowers under humid weather.
2022 Loyalty Smile Cub Points Reward Program is ready! We look forward to have you in our One Flower Smile Club and enjoy our exciting point rewards.
Click on REGISTER to become members and unbox our member benefits. New member enter code: smileclub5off to enjoy 5% off for your first purchase.
Member terms and conditions:
- VIP membership is valid within 12 months. Points expire in 24 months
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org should you need further assistance.
- One Flower reserve the right for final decision.
All items ordered and paid for will ship within 2-4 business day when stock is available unless otherwise noted in the product description. Orders may take up to 7 business days to arrive for standard shipping.
To offer a better shipping experience to our customers, our products will be hand-crafted both in Macau and Hong Kong guided by our seasoned florists.
Macau Delivery Fees:
Macau area: HKD60
Taipa area: HKD100
Coloane area: HKD150
Hong Kong Delivery Fees:
Hong Kong Island and Kowloon Area: HKD120
New Territory(excluding islands) (Need to pick up at downstairs for villages/houses): HKD180
Remote areas like Tai Mei Tuk, Ma Wan, Repulse Bay and Saigon (Need to pick up at downstairs for villages/houses): HKD250
Discovery Bay (Need to pick up at main road or Downstairs): HKD300
International orders may take 14-30 business days to arrive unless otherwise noted in the production description. Payment of duties and taxes may be required. We are unable to ship to forwarding addresses. If an order is placed with a forwarding shipping address, the order may be canceled automatically by our system.
Once shipped, international orders can take up to four weeks to arrive since all orders must pass through customs and this time frame is completely at the discretion of the shipping providers. Once the package has been transferred to the shipping provider, One Flower Macau is no longer responsible for other delays that may occur.
For countries outside HK/Macau/Taiwan/Singapore/US, you may contact us email@example.com for enquiries.
Due to customs regulations and restrictions, we are currently unable to ship to the following countries: Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Czech Republic, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Syria, and Turkey.
We are unable to ship to forwarding company addresses. If an order is placed with a forwarding shipping address, the order may be canceled automatically by our system. Payment will be processed in the most current exchange rate and will appear so on your bank statement.
Got more questions. You can also visit Shipping FAQ
many more to come ...