Home Stylish Preserved Flower Herbarium Green
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- 設計意念: 人氣保鮮花浮游花為植物標本。融合光影藝術，讓花呈現出一種自由的漂浮狀態，營造出不一樣的視覺體驗。手工制作，每一款均獨一無二。
- 花材: 特別採用進口保鮮花花材，加入植物油，讓花兒呈現空中漂浮的狀態，經過日本認證花藝師的獨家設計搭配，層次分明，顏色豐富。
- 對象: 家居小擺設 ; 辦公室小物
- 尺寸: 22cm H X 6.5cm W
- 備註: 不包括字母 Letters excluded
One Flower Hassel free payment process
> confirm order online>chat with us for special instruction eg Date/time/message card> All done now!
For Macau customers
Bank Transfer 銀行轉帳
Mpay number: +853-6638 5880
For HK customers
PayMe by HSBC:
OR Click on this link https://payme.hsbc/oneflower -> enter invoice total -> complete payment.
Fast Payment System
Bank transfer 銀行轉帳
For overseas customers
- Particpated at exhibitions of preserved flowers and Lecrin flowers in Hong Kong
- Interview by Macau TDM signature programme “Our people Our life”
- Invited to share Making of Lecrin flowers at Macau TDM Cultural program "What's up"
- Featured in Macau Daily newspaper Page A regarding our first success
- Featured in Macau Lifestyle regarding Top places to buy flowers in Macau
- Featured in EXMOO regarding our signature products and service
- Invited to a live sharing on entreneurship experience at CUHK Happy Hour
Our Brand and Vision:
Founded in 2015, One Flower as floral design and candle craft lab, promotes the artistic creation of preserved flowers, lecrin flowers, pressed flowers and scented candles in a personalized, innovative and environmentally friendly way. We are committed to incorporate customized floral gifts and scents into our daily life and find our own oasis.
Our three core services are:
- Floral Gift Design & Candle Craft
- Bridal Program
- Wellness Therapy Workshop (Floral & Scented Candles)
One Flower was created by two sisters who have personalities that are day-and-night, but they both have one common interest – design. They are both talented painters and have received numerous awards. Creating One Flower is their passion and a way for both of their talents to shine with one purpose of spreading love. As they are indulging on their floral creation journey, they find that the love story behind each product is motivation behind their mission. Love, to them, has no boundary.
Elaine is a marketing graduate from The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), she started her career as Product Sales Manager at a diversified portfolio of luxury brands in Hong Kong and Macau. A young talent as a painter, it was not long until Elaine started to find herself in the artistic world again. In 2014, Elaine received her certifications in Preserved Flowers, Lecrin Flowers and Press Flowers Design from Japan UDS and Mono Academy and Japan Lecrin Flower School. A year later, she co-founded One Flower Macau with her sister.
She enjoys doing yoga, painting and doing creative crafts of all kinds. She loves working with her team in cultivating artistic creations with use of various flowers and techniques. Her passion in design has led her to her mission of spreading love with flowers.
In the past, she has participated at various exhibitions, trade shows, and art workshops in Hong Kong and Macau. She has also curated numerous signature products and collaborated with organizations such as Macau Cultural & Creative Integrated Services Centre. In 2020, she settled down in Hong Kong to continue her floral design journey and also develop a new line in scented candles and courses.
Founder and Team Qualifications:
- Japan Universal Designers Academy (UDS) 2015
- Japan Mono 保鮮花師資證書 2016
- Japan Lecrin Flower 麗乾花師資證書 2015/2016
- Beijing 北京中赫時尚職業花藝師證書2019
- Korea Candle Craft Association 韓國蠟燭工藝協會 2021
- CLAB Baking Candle 2021
Contact us if you are looking for floral collaborations.
Preserved Flower Gifts with minimal care
Preserved flower first launched in Paris in 1991 and then introduced to Japan. Preserved flowers are fresh flowers which are processed through a series of special procedures. It also has longer storage time for 2-3 years if the environment is kept dry. It is beautifully known as "external love"
- Preserved flowers can last for years without water refill
- Preserved flowers and fresh flowers are both real flowers with natural and slight cracked petals
- Place preserved flowers near your bedroom or indoor. Avoid placing it under direct sunlight and near air conditoner
- Use soft brush to clear away some dust left on flowers.
- Use dehumidifier or hair dryer with lowest volume to reduce the moisture level of preserved flowers under humid weather.
All items ordered and paid for will ship within 2-4 business day when stock is available unless otherwise noted in the product description. Orders may take up to 7 business days to arrive for standard shipping.
To offer a better shipping experience to our customers, most orders are shipped from our Macau office.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (applicable for Taiwan/Singapore/US)
International orders may take 14-30 business days to arrive unless otherwise noted in the production description. ; payment of duties and taxes may be required. We are unable to ship to forwarding addresses. If an order is placed with a forwarding shipping address, the order may be canceled automatically by our system.
Once shipped, international orders can take up to four weeks to arrive since all orders must pass through customs and this time frame is completely at the discretion of the shipping providers. Once the package has been transferred to the shipping provider, One Flower Macau is no longer responsible for other delays that may occur.
Due to customs regulations and restrictions, we are currently unable to ship to the following countries: Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Czech Republic, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Syria, and Turkey.
We are unable to ship to forwarding company addresses. If an order is placed with a forwarding shipping address, the order may be canceled automatically by our system. Payment will be processed in the most current exchange rate and will appear so on your bank statement.
Got more questions. You can also visit Shipping FAQ