DIY Your own starry love infinity love in glass dome *Mother's Day Special
"You are unique in a way that shines to the fullest"
Materials: use Japan premium preserved rose, hydrangea and other flowers for a more unique creation, designed by our certified florist
Perfect for unique giftings for your beloved ones
Size：17cm H x 12cm W
Care：keep it indoors in a dry environment to keep it for 2-3 years
Note: Letters excluded
1) Introduce Preserved flowers vs pressed flowers vs lecrin flowers
2) Showcase specific flower DIY tools
3) Provide flowers materials and glass dome
4) Learn about the techniques of preserved flowers making
5) Offer packaging and thank you card
Founded in 2015, One Flower is Macau's first certified preserved-flower design studio. It is also a premium online flower shop promoting the artistic creation of preserved flowers in a personalized, innovative and environmentally friendly way.
We are committed to provide customized and creative floral gifts, and floral therapy workshops for corporations or individuals for an immersion of floral experience while enjoying a good time together amongst co-workers or friends.
Elaine co-founded One Flower in 2015 and received her certifications in MONO/UDS Preserved Flower, Japan Lecrin Flowers and Press Flowers Design.
She enjoys cultivating artistic creations with use of various flowers and techniques. In the past, Elaine has participated at various exhibitions, tradeshows, and art workshops in Hong Kong and Macau. She has also curated numerous signature products and collaborated with organizations such as Macau Cultural & Creative Integrated Services Centre. In 2020, she was invited by Macau Cultural Department to be florist teacher for “Online Creative Handcraft Teaching"
1) Payment method: PAYME https://payme.hsbc/oneflower
2) Please whatsapp our florist Ms Elaine after payment settled.📱 https://wa.me/85261102804
3) Small class size of 2-4 persons to ensure student is under 100% attention and care
4) Fee is one-off, included teaching, flower materials, packing materials with free use of our DIY making tools