Scented Candle of Luck 新年好運蠟燭
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- A - 大吉大利 Good Fortune B- 年年有餘 Surplus year after year
- Fragrance Oil applied on wax perfumer:
- Premium soy wax imported from USA/UK/Korea only
- Select fragrance oils with IFRA certificates (International Fragrance Association) which are proven to be safe for pets, pregnant women, kids and elder people.
- 100% handmade and unique. Photos served as reference.
- Dimension: Diameter 4-5cm
A 大吉大利 Good Fortune 2pcs
B 年年有餘 Surplus year after year 2pcs
One Flower Hassel free payment process
> confirm order online> we will prepare your order accordingly>All done now!
For Macau customers
Bank Transfer 銀行轉帳
Mpay number: +853-6638 5880
* Customers MUST send us payment receipt or screenshot by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us MAC https://wa.me/85261102804 , and specify the order number.
For HK customers
PayMe by HSBC:
OR Click on this link https://payme.hsbc/oneflower -> enter invoice total -> complete payment.
Fast Payment System
* Customers MUST send us FPS payment receipt or screenshot by email to email@example.com or whatsapp us HK https://wa.me/85261102804 , and specify the order number
Bank transfer 銀行轉帳
* Customers MUST send us payment receipt or screenshot by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us HK https://wa.me/85261102804, and specify the order number
For overseas customers
Visa/Master/Google Pay/Shopify Pay
Our Brand and Vision:
Founded in 2015, One Flower as floral design and candle craft lab, promotes the artistic creation of preserved flowers, lecrin flowers, pressed flowers and scented candles in a personalized, innovative and environmentally friendly way. We are committed to incorporate customized floral gifts and scents into our daily life and find our own oasis.
Our core services are:
- Floral Gift Design & Candle Craft
- Wellness Therapy Workshop & Courses (Floral & Scented Candles)
One Flower was created by two sisters who have personalities that are day-and-night, but they both have one common interest – design. They are both talented painters and have received numerous awards. Creating One Flower is their passion and a way for both of their talents to shine with one purpose of spreading love. As they are indulging on their floral creation journey, they find that the love story behind each product is motivation behind their mission. Love, to them, has no boundary.
Elaine is a marketing graduate from The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), she started her career as Product Sales Manager at a diversified portfolio of luxury brands in Hong Kong and Macau. A young talent as a painter, it was not long until Elaine started to find herself in the artistic world again. In 2014, Elaine received her certifications in Preserved Flowers, Lecrin Flowers and Press Flowers Design from Japan UDS and Mono Academy and Japan Lecrin Flower School. A year later, she co-founded One Flower Macau with her sister.
She enjoys doing yoga, painting and doing creative crafts of all kinds. She loves working with her team in cultivating artistic creations with use of various flowers and techniques. Her passion in design has led her to her mission of spreading love with flowers.
In the past, she has participated at various exhibitions, trade shows, and art workshops in Hong Kong and Macau. She has also curated numerous signature products and collaborated with organizations such as Macau Cultural & Creative Integrated Services Centre. In 2020, she settled down in Hong Kong to continue her floral design journey and also develop a new line in scented candles and courses.
Founder and Team Qualifications:
- Japan Universal Designers Academy (UDS) 2015
- Japan Mono 保鮮花師資證書 2016
- Japan Lecrin Flower 麗乾花師資證書 2015/2016
- Beijing 北京中赫時尚職業花藝師證書2019
- Korea Candle Craft Association 韓國蠟燭工藝協會 2021
- CLAB Baking Candle 2021
Contact us if you are looking for floral collaborations.
We strive to produce high quality candles for personal use/gifting.
- 𝟏𝟎𝟎% handcrafted locally
- Made with natural soy wax imported from USA/UK only.
- IFRA certified Fragrance oils, safe for use for pets and everyone including elderly, kids and pregnant women.
General Care Tips:
- When lighting the candle for the first time, burn it for more than 2 hours.
- Burn the candle for 1-2 hours afterwards. (Depends on candle diameter)
- Once each candle lighted, trim the wick to 0.5-1cm
- It is recommended to place it on a heat-resistant surface and away from flammable materials when using it .
- Natural soy wax appear white mist/uneven surface, considered as normal phenomenon and can be used with peace of mind.
Top Tips you must know about candles:
Preserved Flower Gifts with minimal care
Preserved flower first launched in Paris in 1991 and then introduced to Japan. Preserved flowers are fresh flowers which are processed through a series of special procedures. It also has longer storage time for 2-3 years if the environment is kept dry. It is beautifully known as "external love"
- Preserved flowers can last for years without water refill
- Preserved flowers and fresh flowers are both real flowers with natural and slight cracked petals
- Place preserved flowers near your bedroom or indoor. Avoid placing it under direct sunlight and near air conditoner
- Use soft brush to clear away some dust left on flowers.
- Use dehumidifier or hair dryer with lowest volume to reduce the moisture level of preserved flowers under humid weather.
2022 Loyalty Smile Cub Points Reward Program is ready! We look forward to have you in our One Flower Smile Club and enjoy our exciting point rewards.
Click on REGISTER to become members and unbox our member benefits. New member enter code: smileclub5off to enjoy 5% off for your first purchase.
Member terms and conditions:
- VIP membership is valid within 12 months. Points expire in 24 months
- Email to email@example.com should you need further assistance.
- One Flower reserve the right for final decision.
All items ordered and paid for will ship within 2-4 business day when stock is available unless otherwise noted in the product description. Orders may take up to 7 business days to arrive for standard shipping.
To offer a better shipping experience to our customers, our products will be hand-crafted both in Macau and Hong Kong guided by our seasoned florists.
Macau Delivery Fees:
Macau area: HKD60
Taipa area: HKD100
Coloane area: HKD150
Hong Kong Delivery Fees:
Hong Kong Island and Kowloon Area: HKD120
New Territory(excluding islands) (Need to pick up at downstairs for villages/houses): HKD180
Remote areas like Tai Mei Tuk, Ma Wan, Repulse Bay and Saigon (Need to pick up at downstairs for villages/houses): HKD250
Discovery Bay (Need to pick up at main road or Downstairs): HKD300
International orders may take 14-30 business days to arrive unless otherwise noted in the production description. Payment of duties and taxes may be required. We are unable to ship to forwarding addresses. If an order is placed with a forwarding shipping address, the order may be canceled automatically by our system.
Once shipped, international orders can take up to four weeks to arrive since all orders must pass through customs and this time frame is completely at the discretion of the shipping providers. Once the package has been transferred to the shipping provider, One Flower Macau is no longer responsible for other delays that may occur.
For countries outside HK/Macau/Taiwan/Singapore/US, you may contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
Due to customs regulations and restrictions, we are currently unable to ship to the following countries: Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Czech Republic, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Syria, and Turkey.
We are unable to ship to forwarding company addresses. If an order is placed with a forwarding shipping address, the order may be canceled automatically by our system. Payment will be processed in the most current exchange rate and will appear so on your bank statement.
Got more questions. You can also visit Shipping FAQ
many more to come ...